TTC and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone....

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone.... Empty Hello Everyone....

Post by Sarah042008 Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:59 am

So what's new with everyone? This board is completely dead.. and I am so sad!!!! I love coming on here and reading updates and chatting with you all. I know I have been slacking too lately. Things are super busy here.

I started back at work last week and students started this Tuesday, so back into the full time mode... Yuck... I miss both of my boys soooo much...... but they are doing good staying at home with DH so it is all working out.... Bryce sleeps through the night so I have been getting a lot of sleeep and feeling good. Whew..

Hmm.. Nothing else exciting to report.. Just hanging out, checking the forums, and spending time with my two babies.... How is everyone else doing?

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone.... Empty Re: Hello Everyone....

Post by boberrymom Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm good, kids are growing! My 16 year old son is now living with us so our house is even busier lol, imagine that! Working and working and spending time with the kids, school shopping and stuff. Nothing really else...oh wait...i got a tattoo!!!! Love it, i will post a pic shortly.

boberrymom

Back to top Go down

Post by boberrymom Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Hello Everyone.... IMG01213

my tattoo...its a vine with all of our family's zodiacs on it....i love it!

boberrymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am

That is an awesome tattoo I love it!!!! Is it down the outside of your leg calve? I love that you have the family's zodiac signs. Glad you and the family are doing well and staying busy with school and shopping. :-)

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by boberrymom Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 pm

yep its down the outside of my leg calf, and i love it love it love it. thanks. and shopping is always fun.

boberrymom

Back to top Go down

Post by tabbymichelle Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 am

Love the Tattoo!

I am soooo freaking out right now! I start back to college in the morning!!!! AHH! I haven't been to college since 2001 after I took a break... 9 years! Oh man, I am trying to tell myself that 4 years will go by fast and that it will pay off in the end, but I am so scared, nervous and excited all at the same time.

Beside that, I took my last round of Clomid this cycle and I don't even know if I O'd. My temps were all the same for 2 weeks so I just stopped temping. I am on CD 23 right now and AF shows on CD 29 every single time so I guess we'll see. I have no idea what our next step is, as we haven't discussed it with my RE yet. I am thinking possibly Injections and IUI? I dunno.. I also have no idea when I'll have time for it since I am going to school now.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I don't know if I told you all bout doing Relay for Life, those who are on Facebook probably saw it, but anyway, back in June, I participated in Relay for Life and got an email last week from the Director of the Scioto County Branch . She wanted to use my photos at Relay for Life booth at the Fair!! I dropped off a CD with print release to her and my photos were displayed on a slideshow at the booth. It was really cool to see and such an honor!!

Well, I need to try and get some sleep! Talk to you ladies soon!
tabbymichelle
tabbymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Tabby-

How is school going? It is so great to be back in classes even if you took a long extended break. It will all be worth it once you finish school.

Did AF stay away? Or are you still waiting? I keep praying for you guys and hoping that your time will be very soon! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as always.

What an honor to have your pictures up for the Relay of LIfe. You are SO talented, I wish I could do photography like you do. It's amazing the sights you see and transform into beauty. Love them all!

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by tabbymichelle Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 am

Thanks Sarah! School is going great but I am absolutely exhausted right now! I have so much homework I am not sure how I am going to catch up. On Friday I will finish my 2nd week, there are 16weeks total and then Spring semester will start in January.

AF showed up and they are wanting to continue the clomid but also want to do an HSG. I have a balance at the RE from an Ultrasound and Bloodwork so we couldn't do it this month since I am already CD4, so I guess we'll take this month as a break.

I was very excited to see my photos at the fair. They had them set up on a slideshow on a television at the booth and it was so neat. While we were standing there actually, Ryan's best friend(and his best man in our wedding) who we haven't seen in quite some time ran into us. He had cancer a couple of years back and he was very grateful that I did the Relay for Life. The whole thing was very rewarding and although I didn't get paid for it, I wouldn't have asked to. I had the joy of knowing that I did it for those who have survived and those who lost their battle to cancer and that was my way of giving a memorial. I can't wait until next year!
tabbymichelle
tabbymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LuCkiiMaMii3 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 pm

i feel ya sarah =) im doing great and ready meet my Kaelee Rae' i have 17 weeks left or less... Im already huge & gained 40 pounds.. figure it out lol...

Bobby= I love your tattoo it look super cute...

LuCkiiMaMii3
LuCkiiMaMii3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum