TTC and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on me

4 posters

Go down

Update on me Empty Update on me

Post by Sarah042008 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

It's been a crazy week.... On Monday morning, I went to the OB for my 6week PP checkup. (really was 7 1/2 weeks) and when I went in, the doctor was asking me a bunch of questions and checking me down there... She says "Uh-oh I think you have a piece of placenta still stuck inside and I don't want to pull it out in case it causes more bleeding. We are admitting you to the OR and doing a D&C to clean you out"... UHHH Whaaaaat????

So Monday afternoon I had to head out to the OR and prep for surgery. Got home about 9pm that night. Luckily I was pumping for Bryce for a few weeks so had some milk for him and he did great on the bottle when I was at the hospital for those 7 hours...

Now I'm just finally starting to feel better... Recovering now and bleeding is finally slowing down...

I will be on here more to post. Things have just been crazy busy with the boys and trying to take care of myself so that I heal fast!

Hope you all are doing well.

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Update on me Empty Re: Update on me

Post by tabbymichelle Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Wow! Sorry you had to go through that. Glad that you're feeling better!
tabbymichelle
tabbymichelle

Back to top Go down

Post by boberrymom Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

OMG girl. You are lucky you didn't get crazy sick! So glad they got it though and you are on the mend.

boberrymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am

Thanks girls. Yeah I am feeling so much better now. I go back July 1st for my 2 week post-op appointment and hopefully will finally be cleared and can resume normal activities (working out, swimming, etc.. oh and sex I guess.. LOL)....

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Jaime~ Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm

OMG Sarah, that had to have been a bit scary. I'm glad your feeling better.

How are the boys? Is Skyler doing ok with Bryce?
~Jaime~
~Jaime~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah it was scary for me, but I'm just thankful that we had a great Operating team. Everyone was so friendly at the hospital so it made time pass by faster.

Skyler is wonderful with Bryce. Every morning he says "where's Bryce" and we go looking for Bryce (in the crib - nope he's awake so he's not there... downstairs.. oh there he is sleeping in the swing!)... Haha He's so alert and protective of his little brother. He also loves to help change diapers and practices on baby dolls... I have a cute video of him changing the doll diapers on my blog site... PM me for the address.

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down