TTC and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG FINALLY!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

OMG FINALLY!!!!! Empty OMG FINALLY!!!!!

Post by Mummy2Summer&Ashton Sat May 29, 2010 11:56 pm

sheessssh its been AGES!!

I got a new laptop (well actually I got a Mac Book Pro) for my birthday in March and I don't (well didn't) have the link for this board!!!

I decided to google today and low and behold I found you all again!!!! apart from having to reset my password we are all good!

I am due in just over 4 weeks EEEEEEEEKKKKK Summer is doing really really well, today we converted her crib to a toddler bed, she is asleep.... so I am hoping it stays that way!

what have I missed?
Mummy2Summer&Ashton
Mummy2Summer&Ashton

Back to top Go down

OMG FINALLY!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FINALLY!!!!!

Post by Gina Sun May 30, 2010 7:15 am

Hey you!!! Smile
I was just looking at your new stroller on FB today! lol
How is Summer doing?
You havent missed very much..not anything you couldent have caught up with with the girls on FB.This is pretty slow lately Sad

We got Noelia into her toddler bed just recently too..we got her this one from Ikea:
http://www.ikea.com/es/es/catalog/products/S69847510

Its super cute!!! It starts off as a toddler bed but can be pulled into a full size bed,and I love the quality!! Its really beautiful.Noe had no trouble with the transition at all Smile We just took her crib apart,replaced it with the bed,and we didnt make a fuss or do anything special at all..I still wonder if she even noticed!! lol

I was super worried she´d fall out of her crib because she was starting to climb,so changing her to the bed seemed like a very good idea at this point.
She´s still in our room though..once I stop BFing we´ll move her out.

Have you posted any belly pics? I bet you cant wait to meet your baby boy!!! 4 weeks is nothing! Wink

Gina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy2Summer&Ashton Sun May 30, 2010 5:26 pm

yes I will post a belly pic now!

She did really well in bed 'bed' last night and went down for her nap today with no issues so I hope it stays that way.

My friends son fell out of his crib a few weeks back and has been in a coma for the last 2 weeks... so it scared the crap out of me when I saw Summer trying to climb out, I still think we could have gone another few months before she actually got out but decided to make the change now and see how she goes.

That toddler bed is cute! it's one of the ones I looked at!

here is a belly pic taken on Wed when I was 35 weeks:

OMG FINALLY!!!!! IMG_9631
Mummy2Summer&Ashton
Mummy2Summer&Ashton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Jaime~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Welcome back Tam, I can't believe you are due already.

Nothing new here, girls are getting so big, but other than that same old same old.
~Jaime~
~Jaime~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm

Yay for Summer in a Toddler bed. I hope it all works out and she stays in the bed for you.

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down