TTC and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Gals ............................

+8
Gmanswoman
dzine21
lisamcole
melissafecher
boberrymom
~Jaime~
Mummy2Summer&Ashton
Sandy
12 posters

Go down

Hey Gals ............................ Empty Hey Gals ............................

Post by Sandy Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Go ahead and register, then please let me know exactly which forums you want me to make. If someone has already wrote it, you don't have to. I will add each and every forum that you guys ask for Smile

Last edited by Sandy on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sandy
Sandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Gals ............................ Empty Re: Hey Gals ............................

Post by Mummy2Summer&Ashton Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 pm

i'm here Smile
Mummy2Summer&Ashton
Mummy2Summer&Ashton

Back to top Go down

Hey Gals ............................ Empty Re: Hey Gals ............................

Post by ~Jaime~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm here too. I guess we could keep the forums the same as the last place, maybe get rid of anything that hasn't been posted on for a while
~Jaime~
~Jaime~

Back to top Go down

Post by boberrymom Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 pm

I agree with Jaime! Hi ya girls!!!

boberrymom

Back to top Go down

Post by melissafecher Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

thanks for the e-mail. i know sandy from another board & forgot all about ttc&beyond. but i'm here!!!!
melissafecher
melissafecher

Back to top Go down

Post by lisamcole Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Im here too!!

lisamcole

Back to top Go down

Post by dzine21 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm here also

dzine21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmanswoman Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:29 am

Im here.... Smile
Gmanswoman
Gmanswoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 am

I'm here too.

Sandy, will all the posts from the other board be transferred over to this one? Or are they all disapearing to internet-land?

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Sarah042008 wrote:I'm here too.

Sandy, will all the posts from the other board be transferred over to this one? Or are they all disapearing to internet-land?

They will be disappearing into internet land Sad ... Sucks, but I can't do anything about it.
Sandy
Sandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by brooke22 Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Soooo, Im here too.
Why the board change? Did I miss something?
brooke22
brooke22

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 am

I'm here.....

Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by itsmetab Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 am

I can't complete my registration =( For some reason I never got an email and it's not in my spam box either.

-tabby

itsmetab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:15 am

brooke22 wrote:Soooo, Im here too.
Why the board change? Did I miss something?

The old hosting site wanted to up the monthly fee 3 times what it was before and I couldn't afford to pay that. So I moved us to a free site. It sucks that we lose everything that we ever posted over there, but I am sure we can rebuild what we had.
Sandy
Sandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 am

Sandy,

We need a "siggy" forum under the pictures section. Also are you going to password protect it like before?

I'm still trying to get used to this layout and adding avatars and etc. Sometimes my siggy will show up, sometimes it doesn't. Weird.. not sure if it's just me or it happens to you guys too? I don't see anyone else having a siggy yet. Hmmm....

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am

Sarah042008 wrote:Sandy,

We need a "siggy" forum under the pictures section. Also are you going to password protect it like before?

I'm still trying to get used to this layout and adding avatars and etc. Sometimes my siggy will show up, sometimes it doesn't. Weird.. not sure if it's just me or it happens to you guys too? I don't see anyone else having a siggy yet. Hmmm....

I will add the siggy forum. Also there is no way to password protect, but I can make forums accessible to only certain groups, which I can do easily.

As for your siggy, in your profile options you can select either to show siggy always or not, if you have not selected then you have to manually check the box to show siggy each time you post.
Sandy
Sandy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoosier Kitty Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:30 am

Im here! finally!!! Very Happy
Hoosier Kitty
Hoosier Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah042008 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks Sandy!

Sarah042008

Back to top Go down

Hey Gals ............................ Empty hi its been a while.

Post by purple L Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

hey ladies i dont know if you remember me or if this forum is still active. i was part of the old ttcandbeyond board. went to log on one day and the site had been shut down. on a whim today i decided to check and see if it had been re-activated and bam found this site. anyways. i see that registration has been shut off, but i went by purplelady. i was pregnant with rowan when the old board was up and running. i have thought about you ladies often over the last few years. and i hope everyone is doing well Smile

purple L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down